Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

Flea market and Afternoon..

Hey I just wanted to show you my ''new'' things, which I bought on a flea market in Aumühle! First, two rings which I like very much and I wear them to almost everything..Et voila:)












But these are not the only things I bought, I also got some ''new'' Uggboots. I am sad ,that they are not silver or gold, but I like them too! They feel like slippers, warm&comfy! But in strong winter, I can't were them because of the snow...Yeah I can't wear them in the rain, it's definitely a disadvantage that they are made of cotton or something! Anyway, I love them!
Yes and this is my perfect afternoon. Eating licorice candy, drinking rooibos tea, reading the biography of Coco Chanel and listening to THE DOORS-PEOPLE ARE STRANGE..:) p.e.r.f.e.c.t.l.y. xoxoLottahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5srnM1YS0&feature=related

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Über mich

Mein Bild
addictet to fashion.Really sad about having my silver uggboots no more.They were my favorite.My inspiration are my friends.What else?!Ouh jea something is there,because there's one other ''thestyleaddict'', that was accidentally! Sorry! (I mean the thing with the name...)