Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

NY-fashion weeeeek:)

Hey everyone, New york's fashion week is up tomorrow, so I wanted to show you some of my favorites. The first one is from Marchesa, and I think it's really beautifull.

The second one is from Donna Karan, I love her collection, which is filled with warm colors like Pistachio or sand and a lovely orange. Just have a look at my favorite:
And my last favorite for today is Thakoon! I watched my Vogue-DVD ´´The september issue`` and since I've seen the DVD, I follow every collection. So here comes the dress:)*Have a look at the hair! FUNKY!
So that's it for today, see you 
xoxoLotta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Über mich

Mein Bild
addictet to fashion.Really sad about having my silver uggboots no more.They were my favorite.My inspiration are my friends.What else?!Ouh jea something is there,because there's one other ''thestyleaddict'', that was accidentally! Sorry! (I mean the thing with the name...)